All around our country 1 564 000 women do not own any form of social coverage. Currently, most of them do not work on saving up money, and with their already little earning power and a lack of support systems, they find themselves unable to provide for their basic needs. Every year 1100 of these women are diagnosed with cancer.  ONLY  8 % survive. That leaves us with 92% of them DYING,
Working with Mr Meher Khelifi and his team on the new project “SOCIAL-SECURITY PLATFORM A7MINI”,  we’re aiming to provide women with a sustainable social coverage.
Women will be able to save up a desired amount of money that will later be used for medical coverage, retirement allocation and eventual work accidents.